Saturday, March 20, 2010

One day one of My friends made a comment her words were "I hate when people find God and forget where they came from I wondered about the last words "when people find God" Do people really find God our does God find us. If you really think about it we never really lost God. He knows exactly where you are. You may think that you are lost but, he knows where you are. God is waiting for you. God will go down into the depths to retrieve his people. All you have to do is believe. God does not need us. We need him. A true christian needs God like humans need air. I was beat down so hard this these past two weeks. That I screamed to my father HELP ME PLEASE.

As big as you are GOD sometimes I forget that there is nothing to hard for you. There is nothing impossible for you. I have a recipe for success, I got one part Holy spirit who lives in me, One part Jesus who died for me, yet even when my flesh dies my spirit lives, and a father that has prepared a place for me. Not to mention I don't have to fight physically his very word will defeat all of my enemies. Those Walls come tumbling right down. To be lost you would have had to be with your owner from the start. God does not lose us we stray from him. If we repent with a true heart and change from ways that are not pleasing to him. He is sure to forgive us. Jesus is sure to forgive us. God is sure to forgive us. I am so Glad God found me! I was lost But no I am found!

1 Comments:

At 12:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, all of this is correct and very inspirational. God is awesome. This word will forever be lasting in my heart. I am going to continue to seek his face. ~Shima

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home