Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 (NIV)

I have been going through some situations and at the end of the day God has said in his word that his GRACE is sufficient for me. This morning I was meditating and talking with God about my situations. I related that when we think why me? God is saying why not? It’s so easy to walk around professing holiness when things are all good. These past couple of years, I have been experiencing trail after trial tribulation after tribulation. All I can think to myself is “God I long to be where you are” Paul said to count it all joy and that I do. Every test keeps me in prayer.
The man or woman of God should always be in constant communication with the father. Jesus was in constant communication with his father on earth. Communication is key, in any relationship. With out it a break down will occur in the relationship. Many times things are misinterpreted due to lack of communication.
In our infirmities and weaknesses we are made stronger in the lord. WHY? Because we depend on him, we learn to trust him, when there is no where else to turn we give utter and complete control of our lives over to him. At times we question why should I be God Like to him or her when if given the chance they would stab me in the back? Why should I forgive over and over when if I make a mistake I am ridiculed and cast down by the enemy’s children? My answer is how can there be a difference if it does not start with you? (Gods chosen)
God knows our struggles, he knows our issues, and with every test we are stronger and stronger. Not by our will but his. HIS POWER REST ON ME. If it was not true he would no say so. So when trails and tribulation attack count it all joy let the enemy know "That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong! Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home