Saturday, December 01, 2012

I was reading the book of 1st chronicles chapter 16 verse 7 and I read David's first palms to the lord. The first thing he did was give Thanks. Today I have a lot of anxiety’s and worries however, I am giving Thanks through all circumstances and situations. There was a time in which I related no matter what it looks like God is in control. David is gone in the physical realm but his spirit lives on in me. I will bless the lord at all times and his praise shall continually be in my mouth. When I look around at all the things I do love. I am reminded of my first love and ultimately my true love. He loved me beyond my faults, looked pass my wants directly to my needs. For this I am thankful. At the end of the Psalm Saul’s daughter looked upon David with contempt just as our enemies look upon us in our trials but yet we continues to pray through them all. I WILL BLESS THE LORD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home